Is This Class for you?
Workbench Class At Home
Probably. But It won't be for everyone. Let's start with who it's NOT for.
- Someone who doesn't have an internet connection(wait, how are you reading this?)
- Someone who just wants to buy the kit and finish it on their own.
- Someone who has no interest in hand tools.
- Someone who has nothing to learn.
Here's who I would love to see in the class.
- Complete beginners who are interested in hand tools.
- People who enjoy contributing to a group.
- Experienced woodworkers who would like to use hand tools more often.
- Woodworkers who are willing to both share what they already know and learn everything they can.
I'm hosting a 40 minute Zoom chat on Saturday, September 26th at 2pm CST to answer any questions you might have. Please RSVP here to receive the Meeting Code and Password. See you then!