Galbert Shavehorse Adjuster - 1/4" Pivot Pin
Maybe you'd like to build a second Plate 11 Pin-head, or maybe you want to build a Galbert Shavehorse, but you want some finer adjustment. Either way this durable, easy to install hardware will provide years of worry free height adjustments.
- Originally designed by Peter Galbert for use with the shavehorse plans in his book "Chairmaker's Notebook," it has been customized to provide finer adjustments over a longer range of motion
- Cut by precision water jet in the USA from 1" thick 6061-T6 aluminum
- Can be quickly and easily be retrofitted into existing shavehorses
- Designed to be used with 1/4" cross pin
- 1 Adjuster
- 4 #10 x 2" Spax Wood Screws
Domestic Shipping Included.
International Orders: Shipping options available for Australia and Canda. If you live in a different country please contact me directly and I will add your country.